Ing. Ondrej Gambos - GAMBOS AUTODIELY
Headquarters: Novomeskeho 5, 949 11 Nitra
Org. nr.: 30891141
Reg. nr. VAT: SK1020405859
The company is registered in the Trade Register of the District Office in Nitra, Slovakia, No. 403-5442.
(Hereinafter also referred to as "seller")
1) These general terms and conditions (hereinafter also referred to as "T&C") apply to your purchase in the Internet shop run by a seller on the Internet at autodielytatra.sk (hereinafter also referred to as "e-shop"), which define and specify the rights and obligations of the seller and the buyer.
2) All contractual relationships entered into by means of the e-shop are governed by the relevant provisions of the law No. 22/2004 Coll. on electronic commerce, law No. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection, law No. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in doorstep selling and distance selling as well as Act No. 40/1964 of the civil code and the T&C governing the details of their formation and implementation. All of the cited legislation are understood to be in the latest version.
3) A consumer is a natural person or legal person that purchases products or services used for personal use or for the use of members of their household (during the formation and performance of contracts not in the course of its commercial activities or other business activity).
4) Buyer who is not a consumer, the entrepreneur who purchases products or services used for the purposes of your business. The buyer shall be governed by the terms and conditions to the extent to which it relates, and the commercial code.
Ing. Ondrej Gambos - GAMBOS AUTODIELY
Headquarters: Novomeskeho 5, 949 11 Nitra, Slovak republic
Shop: Horna 17, 951 12 Ivanka pri Nitre
Org. nr.: 30891141
Reg. nr. VAT: SK1020405859
A natural person or a legal entity that has entered into a business relationship with the seller.
All products listed on the website autodielytatra.sk which are intended for sale to the buyer.
Completing the ordering process through a shopping cart on the seller's website is a draft purchase agreement.
Contract of sale:
Through a purchase contract, the seller undertakes to deliver the goods to the buyer and the buyer undertakes to pay the purchase price including the shipping costs related to the dispatch of the goods. The purchase contract is closed when the seller finishes the ordering process via the internet portal autodielytatra.sk.
Slovak Trade Inspection (STI)
STI Inspectorate for the Nitra region
Stanicna 9, 950 50 Nitra 1
Tel.: +421 850 111 937, email: email@example.com
1) For the purposes of the purchase of goods, the buyer is via the Internet portal autodielytatra.sk obliged to properly fill in the requested data in step 2. (delivery information). The buyer undertakes to provide all of the required data, which declares that they are true. In the case where it is established that such data is not based on truth, bears all the damage incurred in connection with the giving of incorrect or incomplete data.
2) To order the goods takes place by filling in and completing the ordering process on the Web portal of the seller in which it undertakes to duly and truthfully fill out all the information needed to complete your order.
3) We recommend that the buyer review the correctness of the completed data before sending the order to avoid possible misunderstandings.
1) The delivery of the goods on the basis of the order sent to the buyer is arranged depending on the availability of the goods and the seller's operations (but the seller can not guarantee the unforeseen circumstances that may occur during the transport of the goods). The delivery time can also be agreed upon by the buyer.
2) The ordered goods will be delivered to the buyer via the courier of the transport service that the buyer chooses in the ordering process in the "Transport and payment" step (if the total weight of the ordered goods is up to 30 kg). If the ordered goods exceed the total weight of 30 kg, the buyer will be notified of the shipping price after its calculation by the shipping company Geis SK s.r.o., or another suitable shipping company, if the buyer does not specify the collection method "Personal collection". In the case of interest to the buyer on delivery of the goods in any other way, or by any other carrier is required to indicate in the email vendor to send the order. The goods will be sent to the delivery address indicated by the buyer on the order form. All the necessary information concerning the prices of transport, please visit our website under "Shipping and payment".
3) The seller is not liable for the risk of damage during shipment, shipment). In case of damage of the consignment during transportation it is necessary to make a warranty claim directly to the delivery company. The seller shall bear the risk of damage to or loss of the goods until the moment of its transmission provider. The buyer is obliged to take time. In the event of failure to do so shall be liable for all the damage that this appeal to the seller. When taking goods, the seller recommends to the buyer to check the integrity of the packaging or other possible damage to the goods as well as the contents of the shipment, or the responsibility of the nature of the order, or of the goods, without obvious defects. In case of non-conformity of the delivered goods with the order or in case of obvious defects, the buyer is entitled to inform the seller about these facts. If it fails to do so within three business days of the date of delivery of the goods, the goods are deemed to have been delivered without any defects. The seller is not liable for damage caused to the buyer due to the impossibility to deliver the ordered goods.
4) Buyer agrees to pay the price referred to in the e-shop at the time of the purchase, including shipping costs. Confirmation of the order by the seller to the buyer, the seller is bound by the tender and the price of the goods, unless otherwise vymienené delivery of the ordered goods to the buyer and to the point.
All the prices of the goods are referred to as the price for one piece, or a different unit of measure-depends on the description of the goods (eg. "the price is for 1m"). The prices listed on the portals autodielytatra.sk only apply when ordering over the internet.
All prices of goods in the online store are listed including VAT.
All events are valid while supplies last, in so far as the product unless otherwise stated.
If the price of goods that is not in stock is € 0,00 (or a specific price is given), this means that the seller is currently unable to estimate the real market price of such a product and any price higher than zero is only indicative. In this case, the price information provided by the seller to the buyer via email or telephone agreement applies.
5) The buyer must pay the price of the goods including the transport costs according to the method of payment set out in the order.
6) In the event of non-delivery of the consignment to the buyer, the seller is entitled to increase the price of the next order for the cost and the damage incurred related to the undelivered consignment.
1) The seller declares that all personal data is confidential and will be used only to perform the contract with the buyer, in other words, will be used only in connection with the delivery of goods. Exceptions are external carriers to whom personal data of customers are sold to the minimum extent necessary for the smooth delivery of goods. Without the express consent of customers, the seller handles their personal data only and exclusively to the extent permitted by the Personal Data Protection Act. The seller shall ensure that the data subject does not infringe his or her rights, in particular the right to respect for human dignity, and also takes care to protect against unauthorized interference with the data subject's private and personal life. All personal data that is provided voluntarily by the buyer to the seller in order to fulfill the order are collected, processed and archived in accordance with applicable laws of the Slovak Republic, in particular Act no. 122/2013 Coll., On personal data protection and Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as well as the GDPR Regulations (EP and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and EP and Council Directive (EU) 2016/680, as amended and effective.
What personal data do we process?
- name and surname of the buyer
- buyer's billing address
- address of the buyer for delivery of goods (if different from the invoicing)
- telephone contact of the buyer
- buyer's email address
This information is necessary to identify the buyer and any communication between him and the seller. This data allows you to send the goods to the required delivery address and perform the necessary accounting operations, prepare a tax document, or serve for the purpose of identifying the customer's payment. The Buyer gives the Seller his consent to the collection and processing of this personal data for the purposes of fulfilling the subject of the concluded purchase contract, until the Buyer's written statement of disagreement with this processing sent to the address of Ing. Ondrej Gambos - GAMBOS AUTODIELY, Novomeskeho 5, 949 11, Nitra, Slovakia. In this case, the electronic form is also considered to be a written statement, especially through the contact form.
The seller also informs the buyer that if he does not provide his personal data (name, surname, delivery address, etc.), the seller cannot enter into a purchase agreement with the buyer.
Personal data of the customers are fully secured against misuse.
2) Data is stored on backed up data carriers owned by a company that are not shared with third party applications. With our website, the buyer communicates exclusively in encrypted form, so the transfer of personal data is protected. Transferring encrypted data can be identified by viewing a closed symbol, such as a key or lock in the status bar of your web browser.
3) The Seller undertakes that he and his authorized persons will treat and store the personal data of the Buyer in accordance with applicable law, process and store the personal data stated in the order and all related documents only for the purpose and to improve their services. At the same time, the Buyer acknowledges that the processed data will be archived and disposed of in accordance with applicable SR regulations and applicable EC / EU regulations. By sending an order made at autodielytatra.sk, the buyer gives the seller permission to process his or her personal data listed in the order, as well as the data on the purchases of goods carried out pursuant to Act no. 122/2013 Z. Z. on the protection of personal data, as amended. The buyer also gives the seller the consent to provide and make available the personal data specified in the order which are necessary to properly arrange the order to other persons with whom the seller cooperates or will cooperate in the sale of the goods to the buyer (post, bank, etc.). Agreeing with the processing of personal data is granted for the purpose of recording and proper furnishing of goods through the Internet portal autodielytatra.sk.
4) The seller undertakes not to provide private data to any third party to the buyer unless otherwise provided by a generally binding legal regulation and / or at the request of a public authority.
5) The buyer has the right to access his / her personal data and the right to correct them, including the right to request clarification and removal of the bad state and other legal rights to such data.
7) For reasons of crime prevention and damage minimization, the seller reserves the right to refuse a buyer's order generated from a blocked IP address if the IP address is so called " blacklists. In case of ordering issues, the buyer can contact the seller via the contact form or directly via email. The seller reserves the right to use anonymized data about the activity of web application users to improve their services.
1) The right to ownership of the goods constituting the supply passes to the buyer by taking delivery of the goods to the buyer at the place of delivery specified by him (ie negotiated in the purchase contract according to the buyer's order).
2) The risk of damage to the goods that constitutes the supply passes to the buyer at the same time as the acquisition of ownership.
1) The delivered goods are covered by the statutory warranty period. The warranty period begins to run from the date of receipt of the goods to the buyer. The exception is represented by the products described in the name as "remanufactured" - since they are refurbished products, not a new one, give the seller a 6 month guarantee.
2) Warranty exclusions:
The warranty does not apply to defects caused (if such activity is not a normal activity):
The assembly of the purchased goods should be carried out by an authorized service or professional mechanic, otherwise the warranty on the goods is at least questionable.
3) When claiming liability for defects, buyer is required to provide proof of purchase, warranty certificate (in case it is delivered to the goods) and to notify in writing the nature of the defect to the seller. Buyer is required to deliver the goods to the seller. In the case of dispatch of goods, the Buyer is obliged to perform all necessary actions to protect the goods from damage during transport and to send the goods to the seller's sales point (operation). Shipments will not be accepted.
4) The seller is obliged to remove the defects without undue delay, instead of removing the defect, the seller is entitled to replace the defective goods. In the case of a defect which does not prevent the use of the goods and which can not be removed, the buyer is entitled to a discount on the purchase price of the goods. If removal of the defect is not possible, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
5) If the seller discovers that the claimed goods are not defective or does not meet the manufacturer's eligibility criteria, the claim is considered to be unauthorized and the returned goods are returned to the buyer. The seller reserves the right to claim the costs incurred by him in connection with an unjustified claim.
6) You can find an exact description of how to proceed with the claim along with the complaint log here.
1) The buyer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract if the ordered goods have not been sent for an expedition - cancellation of the order. Cancellation of the order can be done by sending an email with the subject "Order Cancellation" to email: firstname.lastname@example.org, by completing the form "Withdrawal of the consumer from the purchase contract" or by phone. The buyer is obligated to enter the number and date of the issue of the canceled order (invoices) in this email / form. Cancellation of the order can only be made until the goods expire.
Upon successful receipt of an email about the cancellation of the order, the buyer will be notified of the cancellation of the order (by email / telephone), thus accepting the cancellation of the order by the seller. If the buyer does not receive an email about accepting the cancellation of the order by the seller within 2 business days, it is believed that the ordered goods were sent for an expedition.
2) The buyer (consumer) is also entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. The buyer may exercise the right to withdraw from the contract with the seller in person, in paper form or via email by completing the withdrawal form.
Removal of the consumer from the contract (PDF, 32.6 kB)
In case of cancellation, send the goods together with a proof of purchase within 14 days from the day of withdrawal, by post to the address of the seller's office, or transfer the goods personally to the store (the dispensing point). When returning, please send (please upload) the goods including documentation, accessories, etc. Upon rescission, you only bear the cost of returning the goods to the seller. The buyer is responsible for diminishing the value of the goods resulting from such treatment of the goods, which is beyond the treatment necessary to ascertain the characteristics and functionality of the goods. If the buyer submits to the seller goods damaged or otherwise impaired, the seller is entitled to claim damages in court. The seller commits to return the price paid to the buyer for the goods in question within 14 calendar days of the date of delivery of the cancellation notice to the seller. If the goods do not meet the above conditions when returned to the seller, the buyer shall be liable for the damage caused to the item in full. Costs associated with the return of the goods are borne by the buyer.
3) The total cost of the order, including shipping costs, will be sent to you by email or by telephone. The buyer confirms that he was aware that part of the order is the obligation to pay the price. All stocks pay for stock out of stock unless otherwise stated for a specific product.
4) The seller is entitled to withdraw from the sales contract if:
- the buyer does not pay the price of goods for 14 days to the seller's account under the payment condition for payment in advance to the bank account. Payment means the assignment of funds to the seller's account,
- the buyer will not take the goods at the point of sale within 5 days from the conclusion of the purchase contract under the conditions of the personal take-over in the shop and payment in cash,
- the buyer will not pick up the goods at the point of sale within 30 days of the date when the seller receives the invoice payment from the buyer under the condition of payment on the invoice and the personal pickup at the store. In these cases, the seller is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract without prior notice from the buyer.
5) Withdrawal from the contract shall be terminated. The Contracting Parties shall be obliged without undue delay to return the performance they have provided to each other under the Contract.
1) All materials published on the seller's website are protected by copyright. The products and services that are listed on the autodielytatra.sk website, information about them and their representation may be protected by the rights of the affected persons. The names and labels of products, services, companies, and companies may be registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any part of the company's website (in particular, descriptions and illustrations of the products sold, the description of the purchase and the division of categories and parameters) may not be copied electronically or mechanically and made available to the public without the prior written permission of the copyright holder.
2 The Seller warns that the information on its web site is partially retrieved from third parties, may contain material and technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and may be updated without prior notice. Seller may, at any time without prior notice, change the products and services described on their site and do not guarantee the accuracy of their content.
Seller is not liable to any other party for direct, indirect, extraordinary or other consequential damages caused by the use of information from its own or linked websites, including (but not limited to) lost profits, costs incurred, discontinued operations, and other damages. The seller does not provide any warranties and warranties other than legal warranties and warranties beyond the scope of the law provided by the product suppliers and service providers offered on the websites of its affiliates if expressly stated for such products and services. The information provided on the seller's website can not be interpreted as a declaration of the suitability of the products and services for any particular purpose unless such statement was received by the customer in writing from the seller after being contacted in case of doubt.
1) The seller reserves the right at any time to change the terms, the price of the goods and the range of services provided at his own discretion. The change is valid and effective and for the buyer binding on the date of its notification. Announcement means publication on the Internet portal autodielytatra.sk. The buyer is required to periodically learn about changing conditions. When buying goods, the ToC is binding for the buyer at the time of purchase of the goods.
2) If any part of these Terms and Conditions of Business is considered invalid or unenforceable, it shall be interpreted in a manner consistent with the applicable laws so as to best correspond to the original intent. The remaining parts remain valid and effective in their entirety.
3) The buyer is aware that an order is required for the ordering of the goods from the seller's web site to the internet. The price for the connection is not included in the price of the goods, the seller is not responsible for the amount and is determined by the connection provider.
4) All legal relations between the seller and the buyer are governed by the provisions of Act no. 513/1991 Coll., The Commercial Code, as amended, and other legal regulations in force in the territory of the Slovak Republic.
5) By checking the "I agree to the Terms of Business and Claims" before submitting the order, the buyer states that he has become acquainted with these terms and conditions, fully understands their content and agrees with them, as well as the processing of personal data necessary for the seller to arrange his order.
6) The purchase contract can be concluded in the Slovak language, if necessary in other languages, if this is not the reason for its inability to conclude it.
7) For a specific purchase contract, these ToC are in force in the version valid on the date of the conclusion of the purchase contract.
8) These ToC allow purchasers to archive and reproduce them.
These Terms and Conditions are valid and effective from 29.07.2022 and cancel the previous ones without prior notice.